In years gone I have written some work for friends who marry and I would love to share one of these works.
– When we take quiet refuge amongst other creatures, and the land and the sea,
– we know this to be NATURE
– When we listen to others with gentle compassion and put their needs before our own,
– we know this to be FRIENDSHIP
– When we go about filled with peace and goodwill, whilst striving for goodness,
– we know this to be CARING
– When we create and build, using all of ones self to make beautiful things, and then give all of this away,
– we know this to be GIVING
– When we accept from others, without qualification, and with humility,
– we know this to be RECEIVING
– When we are so knowledgeable that we realise, knowing little and living simply brings peace,
– we know this to be TEACHING
– When we practise all of these things in an atmosphere of forgiveness,
– we know this to be LOVE
And when we understand Love, we will find shelter through those whom we love.
Having Faith provides the basis of accepting Love into our lives. Faith in ourselves, Faith in others and an un-yielding Faith in the worlds people.
It is with Faith that we will go forward with strength to conquer all of life’s challenges, rise above self doubt, and live a life fulfilled.
And it is with Faith that we will truly understand love.